Set yourself up for breastfeeding success!
Breastfeeding can be one of the most challenging parts of having a new baby. In this must-watch course, you’ll learn what to anticipate in the days after giving birth, how to get a proper latch, how to establish and build your milk supply, tips for troubleshooting common challenges, and how-to’s for pumping and storing breast milk.
How to receive offer:
This course is offered in collaboration with our education partner, Tinyhood. If you choose this as your complimentary course, an email with instructions on how to access the course will be sent once your breast pump has shipped. The email will include a unique code that will waive the fee (course value of $100). You will use your code to register for your course on Tinyhood's website.
What you get with your course:
- Expert taught course from a Board Certified Lactation Consultant
- 5 in-depth sections of on-demand content (running time 68 minutes)
- 20+ downloadable guides and checklists
- 2-years of access to course material - refer back when you need it most
- BONUS: One 15 minute 1:1 virtual lactation consultation.
- Breastfeeding Beginnings: What to Expect in the First 30 Days
- Common Breastfeeding Challenges: Sore Nipples, Clogged Ducts & Engorgement
- How to Tell if Your Baby is Getting Enough Milk
- Pumping & Building a Stash: Storing and Using Breast Milk