Nothing fits comfortably? Not sure if you really need a nursing bra? Try our Convertible (aka No Commitment) Maternity, Nursing & Beyond Bralette.
If you are in the 38% of women whose breastfeeding journey ends by 3 months, no reason to feel like you wasted your money. Easily convert your bra, using the conversion kit (sold separately), to hide the nursing clasp and continue to wear it as a comfy wire-free lounge bralette.
Designed to support sensitive breasts during the 3rd trimester and early days of breastfeeding, when your size is in a state of change.
Made of light as air, breathable modal to eliminate compression. Instead, embrace change in size with our active-inspired band, wire-free, non padded, molded cups and adjustable hook-and-eye closures on back.
A cute, keyhole cutout makes for a modern profile so, at least under it all, you feel put together and supported. A true staple for moms who demand both style and comfort with a side of no fuss.
CONVERTIBLE KIT FOR EXTENDED WEAR AND HANDS-FREE PUMPING (sold separately) ~ Upgrade your bra to hide the nursing clasp, during pregnancy or extended wear beyond breastfeeding, with Undercover Bra Straps. Support your Pump Hands-Free with Comfort Sling. Both items sold separately at www.simplewishes.com.
- Hide the nursing clasp during pregnancy and beyond breastfeeding. (sold separately at www.simplewishes.com)
- Comfortable sleep/lounge wear 24/7.
- Easily undo the nursing clasp with one hand for full skin to skin nursing.
- Non-slip, front adjusting, plush back straps for secure support. Convertible wear in tank or x-back.
- Wide, athletic inspired band offers extra support without any discomfort.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved! This means you can be assured there are no chemicals in the fabric that can be easily absorbed by your skin, your baby’s skin or into your breastmilk. Wear with confidence that you are keeping yourself and your baby safe as you hold them close.
Watch this helpful video on how to convert the bra with Undercover Bra Straps to hide the nursing clasp during pregnancy and beyond breastfeeding.
PRO MAMA TIP: Measure yourself to make sure you are ordering your correct size in our brand for the perfect fit. For measuring tips watch our quick Fit Guide Video.
Wash on the delicate cycle and hang dry or dry flat - let's be real, no new mama has time for hand-washing! Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. When washing and, if drying by machine, we encourage you to connect the hook and eye on the back band and use a lingerie bag to protect other clothing. Do not iron. Do not dry-clean. As with any lingerie, if you do hand wash and hang dry the bra elastic stretch/recovery will last longer.
Body Fabric: 93% Modal/7% Spandex. Exclusive of trim.
Wing Liner: 83% Nylon/17% Spandex
Cup Liner/Cup Padding: 100% Polyester/100% Polyurethane
Fabrics have been tested and are certified to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®, which ensures products are free from harmful substances.
This item is FINAL SALE and will not be eligible for returns.