Introducing Elvie Pump, the silent, wearable electric breast pump designed to discreetly slip inside your bra. That way, you can confidently collect breast milk where other motherpumpers dare not go.
Controlled through your phone for the most seamless experience, Elvie Pump is wire-free, hands-free, and hassle-free. Like pumping should be.
- Hands-free: All-in-one design with no external cords or tubes.
- Personalized: Choose between 2 modes and 14 intensity settings before saving your preferences. Plus, control the lights on your pump, whether it’s brightening for nighttime or dimming for discretion.
- SmartRhythm™ technology: using the Elvie app, choose different pumping rhythms as your needs change throughout your pumping journey. For example, if you're feeling sensitive, you can choose Slow and Gentle rhythm. Or, if you have a heavier let-down, you can select Express and Collect rhythm, which helps your pump manage a heavier milk flow.
- Reusable: Each bottle holds 5 oz/150 ml of milk, as well as being fridge and freezer safe.
- Switch sides: Use on either breast for single or double pumping. Just assign each pump a side to accurately track in the app.
- Insights: Explore the Insights feature of the app to learn more about your pumping behavior.
- Rechargeable: Charges in two hours via micro-USB, for 2.5 hours of pumping (depending on your settings).
- Comfortable: Includes Breast Shields in two sizes in the box for the best fit. A third size (21 mm) can be purchased separately.
- Safe and hygienic: Closed system protects you and baby. Dishwasher safe, BPA free.
- 2 Hubs (pump mechanism)
- 4 Bottles (150ml/5oz, BPA free)
- 4 Storage Lids
- 2 Breast Shield (24mm)
- 2 Breast Shield (28mm)
- 4 Valves
- 4 Spouts
- 4 Seals
- 4 Bra Adjusters
- 2 USB Charging Cables
- 2 Carry Bags
- Instructions for Use
Pump Dimensions: 5" (L) x 4.3" (W) x 2.7" (H), .46 lbs. weight
Manufacturer warranty begins on order ship date and consists of a 2 year warranty on the Hubs (pump mechanism) and a 90 day warranty on the washable components. For complete warranty, see the Instructions for Use inside the packaging.
Please contact Elvie Customer Service for warranty replacement and support.