The Freemie Independence offers complete mobility with proven Freemie performance. Amazingly quiet, compact and lightweight. Containing a discreet rechargeable battery with hospital power suction for single or double pumping. On top of this, the Freemie Independence includes revolutionary noise reduction technology. Pump whenever and wherever you need to, for as long as you need to, with minimal impact on your time and on others.
- Wearable: Super light cups slip into your bra and the tiny pump fits right in your pocket (or in your bag, on your waistband or anywhere!). Turn it on and get on with your day.
- Quiet: Revolutionary noise reduction technology.
- Strength: Hospital strength suction up to 280mmHg.
- Technology: Turbo mode, a proprietary extended suck and release cycle, provides a prolonged pull at any suction level, allowing more versatility with your pump settings.
- Settings: 10 suction and 10 speed settings - along with turbo mode - offer over 100 unique combinations to ensure optimal comfort and efficiency when pumping.
- Battery Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery has close to 2 .5 hours operation time and has a micro-USB option for charging.
- Session Features: Three memory settings let you set multiple patterns for different pumping styles (like power pumping vs. more relaxed pumping). Automatically shuts off after 40 minutes.
- Display: LED lights indicate speed and suction levels.
- Extra Perks: Collect up to 8 ounces of milk inside each lightweight Freemie Cup.
- 1 - Freemie Independence Breast Pump
- 2 - 25 mm Funnels
- 2 - Collection Cups
- 1 - Set of Tubing and Connectors
- 1 - Micro-USB charger
4” x 4” x 2”, 0.5 lbs
Freemie offers a limited lifetime warranty on all cup and pump parts. Pump motors are covered against defects in manufacturing or workmanship for 1-year from date of purchase with proof of purchase. Freemie Collection Cups are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 60 days with proof of purchase. See User Manuals for full warranty details. Please contact Freemie directly for warranty support.