This breast pump package has an “upgrade fee”, which is an out-of-pocket cost. This price you see listed is not covered by insurance. Upgrade fees are NOT refundable. If you would like a fully covered option, please select a package that is listed at $0.00 after insurance. Click here for more information.
Recommended by Breastfeeding Experts and Moms, the Evenflo Deluxe Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump is a full-time use pump that will help maximize your milk output, be comfortable and gentle on your breasts, and is quiet and portable so you can discreetly pump anywhere.
To maximize your milk output, use the independent speed and suction controls on your pump. These controls allow you to mimic your baby’s nursing pattern and are designed to help you have multiple milk releases (letdowns), ensuring you get the most milk out of each pumping session.
To help keep you comfortable while pumping, multiple flange sizes are included with your breast pump. The flange is the part of the pump you place against your breast. A proper flange fit is important – it not only gives you a comfortable, more gentle pumping experience, but also equates to more milk. If the flange does not fit properly, you may experience discomfort and/or a decrease in your milk expression. If the included flange sizes are not your right fit, smaller and larger sizes are available and sold separately.
- Maximizes Your Milk Output: Independent speed and suction controls on your pump help you express more milk.
- Comfortable and Gentle on Breasts: Includes two flange sizes to help you have a more comfortable, effective pumping session. Additional sizes are available and sold separately.
- Closed System: Helps prevent milk back up in tubing and motor to keep parts clean, dry, and functioning properly.
- Quiet and Portable for Everyday Use: This lightweight, quiet pump has multiple power options giving you the flexibility and discretion to pump wherever your day takes you.
- 3 Year Warranty: Here to support you (and your pump!) along your pumping journey. Register your breast pump to get your 3-year warranty and to access breastfeeding and pumping education.
- Single or Double Pumping Modes: Pump both breasts at the same time, or one at a time. You choose!
- Pump to Feed: Your breast pump includes a Balance + Slow Flow Nipple. This nipple is designed for breastfed babies and is compatible with the included Advanced Breast Milk Collection Bottles.
- Hands Free: Compatible with most pumping bras and Freemie® Cups
- Evenflo Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump
- (2) 30.5mm Flange Kits
- (2) 28.0mm Soft Flange Inserts
- (2) 24.5mm Soft Flange Inserts
- (2) 5 fl. oz. Milk Collection Bottles
- (2) Cap Rings & Sealing Discs
- Universal Shoulder Bag
- Insulated Cooler Bag
- (3) Ice Packs
- AC Adapter
- Instructions for Use
Watch an unboxing video here*:
*The Balance nipple is no longer included.
Pump motor weight: 1.05 lbs.
Pump motor dimensions: 7 3/8" x 6 5/8" x 2.38"
Three year limited warranty on breast pump motor; 90 day limited warranty on all other product components and accessories.
First-class customer service with one-on-one pumping support.
For more information, contact Evenflo Feeding’s Parent’s Ally Resource Center at 1-855-EFI-BABY (334-2229) or visit www.evenflofeeding.com.