Pumping Essentials offers durable medical equipment for lactation aid. Our goal is to provide quality breast pumps and accessories to our customers.
Personal Use Breast Pumps
Pumping Essentials provides the following hours of telephone service to our customers:
Monday through Friday: 10:00 a.m. EST to 6:30 p.m. EST
Pumping Essentials will use the least expensive and most appropriate method of delivery to ship covered equipment to customers. For the convenience of its customers, however, Pumping Essentials offers a variety of delivery methods. The customer has the ultimate choice in the preferred method of delivery, upon request.
Instructions for Set-Up of Breast Pumps
Your breast pump manufacturer is the best resource for breast pump questions. Please refer to the manufacturer’s product manuals or guidelines.
Customer Suggestions or Complaints
We value your suggestions and we will work hard to resolve any complaints. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, please call Pumping Essentials during our business hours at 866-688-4203 and we will work with you to resolve any complaints and answer questions as quickly and efficiently as possible. You will be asked to provide your name, address, telephone number, and health insurance information, if applicable, and a summary of the complaint or question. Pumping Essentials’ Compliance Officer will be informed of your complaint. All logged complaints will be investigated, acted upon, and responded to within five (5) working days after receipt of the complaint. If there is no satisfactory resolution of the complaint, the next level of management will be notified progressively. All complaints are reviewed quarterly by the Quality Improvement Team and are kept confidential.
In the event your complaint remains unresolved you may file a complaint with our Accreditor, The Compliance Team Inc., via their website www.TheComplianceTeam.org or phone, 888-291-5353.
Customer’s Rights & Responsibilities
- The customer has the right to considerate and respectful service.
- The customer has the right to obtain service without regard to race, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, diagnosis, or religious affiliation.
- Subject to applicable law, the customer has the right to confidentiality of all information pertaining to his/her medical equipment service. Individuals or organizations not involved in the customer’s care may not have access to the information without the customer’s written consent.
- The customer has the right to make informed decisions about his/her care.
- The customer has the right to reasonable continuity of care and service.
- The customer has the right to voice grievances without fear of termination of service or other reprisal in the service process.
- The customer will be provided with Pumping Essentials’ HIPAA and HITECH Privacy Practices.
- The customer should promptly notify Pumping Essentials of any equipment failure or damage.
- The customer should promptly notify Pumping Essentials of any changes to their address, telephone, or payment such as a credit card information.
- The customer should promptly notify Pumping Essentials of any changes concerning their physician or other health care practitioner.