This breast pump package has an “upgrade fee”, which is an out-of-pocket cost. This price you see listed is not covered by insurance. Upgrade fees are NOT refundable. If you would like a fully covered option, please select a package that is listed at $0.00 after insurance. Click here for more information.
Elvie Stride is an ultra-quiet, hands-free breast pump that sits under your clothing, offering more mobility and discretion. Elvie Stride gives you back control of your hands – and your day.
Designed to move with you, Elvie Stride is easy to set up for single or double pumping. Liberating users from sockets and restrictive wires, now mothers can discreetly express without compromising on pumping performance.
Users can connect Elvie Stride to the free app, allowing them to control the pump remotely, save preferred settings, and track pumping history.
- Hands-free: Worn under clothing, Elvie Stride collects milk in-bra, keeping your hands and body free to move. Take a walk, take a call, or just take time for yourself— with nothing to tie you down.
- Ultra-quiet: Built with noise reduction technology, Elvie Stride blends into the background for true pumping discretion.
- Connected: Connect to the free Pump with Elvie app to control your pump remotely and keep tabs on your pumping history. It’s smarter, so you don’t have to pump harder.
- Complete control: Choose from 10 intensity settings in both Stimulation and Expression modes for optimal comfort and efficiency. Customize your pump so it always starts with your preferred settings.
- 1 Hub (pump mechanism)
- 2 Cup Fronts
- 2 Cup Seals
- 2 Breast Shields (24mm)
- 2 Caps
- 1 Tube Splitter
- 2 Short Tubes (for the Cups)
- 1 Long Tube (for the Hub)
- 1 Clip
- 1 Cover
- 2 Valves
- 2 Diaphragms
- 1 Charging Cable
- Instructions for Use
Pump Dimensions: 5" (H) x 9" (W) x 6" (D), 2.05 lbs. weight
Manufacturer warranty begins on order ship date and consists of a 2 year warranty on the Hub (pump mechanism) and a 90 day warranty on the washable components. For complete warranty, see the Instructions for Use inside the packaging.
Please contact Elvie Customer Service for warranty replacement and support.