This breast pump package has an “upgrade fee”, which is an out-of-pocket cost. This price you see listed is not covered by insurance. Upgrade fees are NOT refundable. If you would like a fully covered option, please select a package that is listed at $0.00 after insurance. Click here for more information.
The new Pump In Style® with Max Flow™ technology - hospital performance in a highly effective yet easy to use breast pump, with closed system. Includes everything you need to pump.
- Hospital Performance: Inspired by our hospital-grade Symphony® breast pump
- Efficient: Advanced motor generates vacuum with MaxFlow™ micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression
- More Milk: Clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%*
- Easy to Use: Few parts to clean and assemble
- Intuitive control: Medela's combined speed and vacuum settings are pre-programmed based on our extensive research in breastfeeding and pumping
- Closed system: Prevents milk from entering the tubing
- Comfortable pumping: PersonalFit Plus™ breast shields with oval shape for more comfort and a better fit*
- 2-Phase Expression® technology: mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm
- Designed for Daily use: Double electric breast pump designed for moms who pump several times a day
- Safe For you and Baby: All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA
- Perfect On-the-Go Portability: Comes with everything you need to pump at home or away
- Convenience: Includes a battery pack for convenient pumping away from the power outlet**
**Batteries not included
*Clinical studies, PersonalFit Flex compared to PersonalFit data on file
- (1) Pump In Style Breast Pump with MaxFlow Technology
- (2) 5 oz/150 mL bottles with lids
- (2) 24 mm PersonalFit Plus™ breast shields
- (2) Breast shield connectors with membranes
- (1) Complete tubing
- (1) Battery pack (8 AAs not included) 1 Power adaptor
Power unit: 100-240V~/50-60Hz/400-200mA
Unit weight: 1.18lbs (pump only)
Unit size / package: 11.7" x 9.7" x 4.6"
Warranty: 1 year limited on motor/90 days on other parts. Please contact Medela Customer Service for warranty replacement.