Loved by moms and lactation consultants worldwide, the Spectra S1 soft blue electric breast pump is designed to bring confidence and comfort to every moment of the breastfeeding journey. The S1 which is portable and quickly rechargeable for active moms, is also quiet and discreet for soothing pumping, and yet weighs only 2.5lbs. Spectra Baby Founder, Heidi Humphries, insisted on the quietest motor available for the S1 Plus, which when in the “massage mode” simulates the natural suckling of baby. Spectra Baby spent years developing features for the S1 Plus like “backflow protection” to keep your breast milk from harmful bacteria – there’s a lot more. We thought hard about things like “adjustable suction levels” because that provides a more natural flow of milk.
- Adjustable Suction Levels: Provides a more natural flow of milk.
- Ultra-Quiet Motor: Operates at 45 decibels (like the hush of a library).
- Back-Flow Protector: Protects your breastmilk from harmful bacteria.
- Night Light: Allows you to easily pump at any hour.
- Auto-Timer with Display: Offers visibility and precision with every session.
- Spectra S1 Double Electric Breast-pump Motor
- Two (2) Spectra Wide Neck Storage Bottles. Includes nipple, cap, disc, and lid for each bottle
- 24mm Flanges (1 pair)
- 28mm Flanges (1 pair)
- Valves (1 set)
- Tubing (1 set)
- Backflow Protectors (1 set)
- AC Adaptor Power Cord
- Rechargeable Battery
7.9 x 7.9 x 6.7 inches, 3.3 lbs
2 years for pump and 90 days for parts and accessories.
Please contact Spectra Customer Service for warranty replacement.