This breast pump package has an “upgrade fee”, which is an out-of-pocket cost. This price you see listed is not covered by insurance. Upgrade fees are NOT refundable. If you would like a fully covered option, please select a package that is listed at $0.00 after insurance. Click here for more information.
Willow Go™ - hands-free, cord-free, and made for multi-tasking. Free yourself from conventional breast pumps with Willow Go, the more affordable wearable pump from Willow with hospital grade suction. Small, mighty, and mobile, Willow Go gives you the freedom to live life with both hands. Sleek design fits completely in your bra so you can pump quietly on the down low - with no wires or tubes dangling from your bra or bulky motors attached to your waist.
- Made for multi-tasking: Small, mighty and mobile so you can pump anywhere, anytime.
- Reusable containers: Pump kit comes with (2) 5 oz eco-friendly reusable containers or go big with our 7 oz reusable containers (sold separately).
- Hospital-Strength Suction: Choose from 6 levels of suction in Stimulation and 9 levels of suction in Expression for maximum output.
- Two Pumping Modes: Adjust between stimulation and expression modes with the press of a button to customize your pumping experience.
- Easy to clean: Easy set up, easy clean up with just five dishwasher-safe parts to clean.
- All Day Battery Life: Battery lasts for 5 sessions with a full charge, rechargeable batteries charge in 90 minutes with two micro-USB charging cables.
- App connected: Keep track of your session with the Willow Go™ app, compatible with iOS and Android.
- Willow Go™ Pump comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- 2 pumps
- 2 21mm flanges
- 2 24mm flanges
- 2 container backs
- 2 container bowls
- 2 pump diaphragms
- 2 duckbill valves
- 2 USB charging cables
Pump Dimensions: 80mm x 120mm x 135 mm, 385g. weight
The Willow Go™ is covered under a 12 month warranty from the purchase date. All accessories - Flanges, Flextubes™, Containers, and Inserts - are covered under a 90 day warranty from purchase date.
Please contact Willow Customer Service for warranty replacement and support.